Save Money on Your Synthroid Prescription
Synthroid is affordable for many people. The average national co-pay (when you use insurance) is $17.13 for a 30-day prescription of Synthroid, and $35.80 for a 90-day prescription.* Plus, cash-paying patients can use Synthroid coupons: $3 off a 30-day prescription and $10 off a 90-day.
* Healthcare Analytics, Jan - June 2012, Audit of 6,471,319 30-Day and 1,027,807 90-Day Insured Prescriptions Filled at Retail.
5 ways to save on Synthroid:
- 1Always ask your pharmacist to check the retail price of Synthroid. This will ensure you're getting the lowest price, regardless of your insurance status.
- 2Ask your doctor for a 90- or 100-tablet prescription of Synthroid. Once your doctor has found the precise dose of Synthroid that's right for you, ask for a larger supply of Synthroid. It could save you money... and time.
- 3Use Synthroid coupons. Register for our coupon program — $3 off every 30-tablet prescription or $10 off every 90-tablet or 100-tablet prescription (coupon good toward retail price only). Get coupons. (Eligibility restrictions apply.)
- 4Medicare prescription drug plans. To learn about the various Medicare prescription drug plans or to see if Synthroid is covered by your plan, visit www.medicare.gov.
- 5Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA). If you're not eligible for Medicare and you don't have public or private prescription drug coverage, the PPA may be able to help. Through the PPA, many people get their prescription drugs for free or nearly free. To find out if you qualify, visit www.pparx.org.