Save Money on Your Synthroid Prescription
Synthroid is affordable for many people and covered by most insurance plans. The average national co-pay is $21.36 for a 30-day prescription of Synthroid, and $42.40 for a 90-day prescription.* Both insured and uninsured patients can sign up for the True Balance Program to receive coupons for savings off their co-pay or the cash retail price of Synthroid.**
*IMS Health FIA + APLD Dataset Apr 2010-Dec 2013; Amundsen Group analysis
**Eligibility restrictions apply
5 ways to save on Synthroid:
- 1Use Synthroid coupons or co-pay assistance cards. Sign up for our coupon program and save up to $5 off a 30-day prescription. Get coupons (Eligibility restrictions apply).
- 2Once your doctor has found the precise dose of Synthroid that’s right for you, ask your doctor for a 90-tablet prescription of Synthroid. It could save you money…and time.
- 3Always ask your pharmacist to check the retail price of Synthroid. This will ensure you’re getting the lowest price regardless of your insurance status.
- 4Medicare prescription drug plans. To learn about the various Medicare prescription drug plans or to see if Synthroid is covered by your plan, visit www.medicare.gov.
- 5Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA). If you're not eligible for Medicare and you don't have public or private prescription drug coverage, the PPA may be able to help. Through the PPA, many people get their prescription drugs for free or nearly free. To find out if you qualify, visit www.pparx.org.